Miguel Jesús Puldón Villarreal
Birth date: March 27, 1951, Cuba.
- Bachelor of Education, Specialist of History.
- Post Grades Training of Ethnography and Statistics.
- Photography Training Curse at the Journalists & Writers of Cuba Institute José Martí (UPEC).
- Qualified of Cigar Studies.
- I,II,III International Symposiums of Habana – Habanos 2005, 2007 & 2009 at Cigar Museum.
- Photography Colloquium at Photo House of Cuba, 2007.
- International Cigar Festivals Celebrated in Habana.
- About 97 expositions in general make up all the work, from them 40 are collectives, 57 are personal and 12 have been exposed abroad.
Has showed his work at different galleries and places such as:
Bellas Artes Museum, Conventions Palace, Cigar Museum, Galeries: like “Julio Larramendi” , Fama, Casa Bolivar, Teodoro Ramos, Convent of San Francisco of Asís, Well Art in Panama, In UNEAC located in Matanzas Province, at the Cigar Launge of Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, at the One World Hotel of Malaysia, Argyle Fine Art in Halifax, Canadá; Librería Latinoamericana in Estocolmo, in Swetherland; Feria de Dortmund, Germany; in Avenue 25 GALLERY, California and in different hotels and Cigars Houses of Cuba and the world.
Permanent trade fair
- Several Smoker Cigar Houses & Clubs of Cuba and the world, At the Cigar Museum of Havana, at the Cigar Factory H. Upmann, at the Museum House of “Compay Segundo”, At the Museum House of the outstanding producer “Alejandro Robaina”, At the ACAA in Matanzas Province, at the Culture Ministry of Cuba.
- His work is joined to the Photo House of Cuba, He is member of the Cigar Hand Cuban Association, a la ACCS and his images are protected in ADAVIS.
- Cigar Club Cohiba Atmosphere in Buenos Aires, Argentine.
- His artistic creation is very related to the Cigar World, that’s why his work has all the memories and images of the festivals, commemorations and the New Cigar Hand & Trade Mark Introducing, so another important aspect of his work is that he had taken picture of the famous personalities of the world which are in one way or another interested at the Cigar World.
Private Colections: Sultan de Malaysia, from Dato Kadar Shah in Malaysia; from Jerrance Conran, Londres; from Alfred Weidinger Museo Albertina in Viena; from Alejandro Robaina; Compay Segundo House, from Simon Chase; from Dag Holmboe, President Ejecutive of pacific Cigar, Hong Kong; from the remarkable cuban music Chucho Valdés, from Larry Blivas, California, amount others.
- VII Havana Cigar Festival 2005, (a plastic creation from painter Milton Bernal, inspired in one of the photography of his collection).
- IX Havana Cigar Festival, Cuba 2007, (a photography of his collection )
- Anniversaty of the Partagás Cigar House(2007)
- X Havana Cigar Festival , Cuba 2008, (a photoengraving created by the plastic artistic María Consuelo Mendoza)
- Anniversaty of the Partagas Cigar House(2008)
- Anniversaty of the Partagás Cigar House(2009)
- Anniversaty of the Partagas Cigar House(2010)
His images has been published in a variety of books, as well as national & international magazines, also it has been promotional by different television programs, internet and other activities in the Cuban Cultural Life. Nowadays he is working together with the plastic artist Maria Consuelo Mendoza a creative sequence of photoengraving.